Protect your privacy
Secure your personal information, your domain, and your website.
- Prevent against identity theft and fraud
- Scan for malware and monitor blacklists
- Receive immediate alerts if critical domain statuses change
Why Domain Privacy + Protection ?
Secure your personal details
Domain Privacy + Protection prevents your personal information from being exposed. ICANN, the international governing body for domain names, requires every domain registrar to maintain a publicly viewable “WHOIS” database that displays the personal contact information (including home address and phone numbers) for every registered domain. With Domain Privacy + Protection enabled, we’ll show our information in place of yours.
Hide your personal information, protect your domain and website.
- Prevent compromise of your personal information
- Stop domain-related junk email, spam, or phone calls
- Deter against potential stalkers or harassment
- Protect against unauthorized access to your website and domain
Protect your domain and website
Two potential threats to your website and domain are hackers and human error. Domain Privacy + Protection helps keep you safe from both, with malware scans and blacklist prevention provided by SiteLock. Not only are you protecting both your domain and website, but your reputation as well.